Friday, February 3, 2012

A persons past......

Recently I met someone whom I like very much....this person does have a past, but who in their 30s doesn't?  People can be so judgmental about a person's past life.  Yes, we all have some things in our past that we aren't proud of.  What matters is what you've learned from it and how that has changed who you are today.  I have a past and at times I feel like I've been harshly judged for it.  Yes, I am twice divorced.....Yes I married and had a child with a man who turned out to be an abuser and worse.  However, that has made me into the person that I am today-a stronger, wiser, and more independent woman.  So, judge me for my past if you must, but remember, I am who I am because of it.  If you are going to judge someone, look at those who have not learned from their past, but continue to repeat the same mistakes over & over.

No comments:

Post a Comment