Friday, January 27, 2012

Another WTF are you thinking?

Yes, I am online dating.  Yes, I am looking for that special person.  However, in reading my profile, what would make you think that I am interested in someone young enough to biologically be my son?  Seriously?  I didn't sign up for www.cougars.com, did I?  A younger guy is not an issue, as long as its within reason.  I'm 37-would consider someone as young as 32 (maybe).  But 18, 21, and 22?  Seriously? I don't want to feel like I am spending an evening babysitting.  Besides, where would you take me???  A few of you are not even old enough to take me out for a drink. If you are too young to know who Def Leppard or Motley Crue are, then you are too young for me.  If you are a traditional college student, you are also too young for me.  If you are closer in age to my 13 yr old daughter (or even my 5 yr old daughter for that matter), then you are DEFINITELY way too young for me.  I am looking for a man, not a boy that still plays with Hot Wheels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment