Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reflections.....

Technically, I've been "dating" since about August 2011.  In that time, I've met a variety of men-some I've actually met and gone on dates with; others I haven't truly met, but have gotten to know them online.  Some of them are honestly loser men.......simply looking for the next woman to take care of them.  Some are men just looking for a "booty call."  Others are just boys (and yes I mean boys).  Others are amazing guys, that I have nothing in common with-"Cowboy" is a perfect example of this. "Cowboy" and I had a few great dates and talked about how we could hang out every weekend and have a great time, but it would never go anywhere.  He and I are in the dreaded "friend" zone, but I love how we can be a sounding board for each other and have become such good friends.  Still, others have as crazy of a schedule as I do, and it's so hard to find time to talk, let alone hang out together.  Distance also seems to be an issue with most men I meet.  But sometimes, you get that one person that you can't get out of your mind.....no matter what you do.....you wonder if he's truly a good man for you....do you actually have enough in common?  I guess only time will tell......can you truly be a good match?  Or are you both just wasting your time?  I guess somehow it will all work out.





No comments:

Post a Comment